Shipping & Delivery
Free Shipping Restrictions
Free shipping offer is limited to standard ground shipping and is valid only in select locations/regions. To see if you qualify for free shipping please enter your complete address in checkout. This offer is subject to change without notice.
General Shipping Information
- Estimated shipping times do not include processing time, please allow up to 2 business days for processing.
- Any order placed on Friday after 11am will be sent out on the following Monday.
- We cannot ship items to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Shipments are subject to carrier on time performance and availability. This includes but is not limited to; severe weather, natural disasters, and other conditions beyond our control.
- To ensure the security of purchases, Positive Grid may need to contact you to validate your order or address, which may cause a delay.
- Please note that due to global logistics delays and border closures related to COVID-19, the shipping of your order may take longer than anticipated.
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the checkout page.
When Can I Expect My Order?
- To track your order, please check my orders.
- You will receive tracking information via shipping confirmation once your order has been shipped.
- If you have purchased a bundle that includes a carrying bag or third party items (such as Custom Spark MINI Grille/Custom Spark guitar Amp Grille) please note that these items will ship separately in most cases, and may arrive on different days. Please also note that we are unable to change shipping addresses for these third party items, so check your order carefully. Additionally, we are unable to combine orders or add pieces to an existing order once it has already been placed.
- Order cancellations may be granted as long as your items have not already been prepared for dispatch. For more information about cancellations or returns, please visit our Return Policy.
- Shipments subject to carrier performance restrictions. This includes but is not limited to; severe weather, natural disasters, and other conditions beyond our control.